Friday 17 May 2013

Long night


We had a pretty long night at the pub with the colleagues. Nice ales, great stories. And the magical lavender cream. Not sure if it's normal but I always get excited by the nice smelly soap or creams.



It's just impossible to explain how tired I am. Basically I'm writing with my eyes closed. Hard to say anything. However I really want to mention at least one thing I've found. Have you heard about Terracycle? If not, by clicking on the link you'll find some information. It's massively brilliant. If you happened to pile up some garbage - instead of wasting it to the public you can send it to the Terracycle service, where they can convert it to some other - useful product. Actually this is motivating to people who struggle with garbage or don't know how to handle it.

What else? I've got extremely angry to Views. This little bastard stores everything - even things that you've deleted a hundred years ago. And of course sometimes it couses errors and in general it's not consistent. The way to remove it - at least the hard way - was to re-save some pages and settings (such as the display type settings or the view settings. Then you can export it again with features. Kinda lame, but you have to do what you need to do.

I'm always worried that I tell you a dark secret when I'm drunk and tired. Hopefully it's not that day :P

---

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.