Friday 13 November 2009

Hungarian Drupal Podcast - Episode 3

Hi Readers,

This week we had out third podcast (about development environments). I have to say, I'm so f**king enthusiast about it. I wouldn't have imagined that kind of greatness of a podcast. It's not about us, it's about a channel to share information. And we have feedback. I wouldn't enjoy 100$ per episode as much a correct negative feedback. It means someone is watching you. Ok, enough hype. Let's see the 3rd part:

Magyar Drupal Podcast - 3. rész from Peter Arato on Vimeo.


I guess I forgot to mention, but check the URL we have: http://www.vimeo.com/podcast That was a huge win for sure.
In the following episode we will continue with the second part of development environments. We left a lot of interesting stuff. On: 19th of November, 18:00. If you follow me on twitter, you will get a notification about the start.

We are waiting for your feedback/questions: podcast {worm} pronovix {point} com

Best wishes,
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.